Treaty Trader | Investors: E-1 & E-2 Visas | E-1 Visa Immigration Lawyer | E-2 Visa immigration Lawyer

Business and Work VisasIf you feel lost about how to handle your immigration to the United States, an experienced USA immigration attorney can help! Contact a lawyer today for advice on all your immigration concerns.

Many people enter the United States in search of work and the “American Dream.”  For those entering for business reasons, the US requires certain visas, depending on the purpose of the visit.

Investor Visas

The U.S. and many other countries have agreed to a number of treaties, which enable many foreign nationals to get treaty trader and treaty investor visas. These visas are issued for terms of up to two years, and allow a foreign nationals multiple entries into the U.S.

Treaty Trader (E-1)

An applicant can obtain a treaty trader visa if he/she is coming to the United States to carry out “substantial” trade, or, in the alternative, to develop operations of commercial trade with the applicant’s country of nationality.

The following countries have treaties with the United States, enabling attainment of an E-1 Visa: Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, China (Taiwan), Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liberia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Serbia Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia, Wallis & Futura Islands, Western Sahara.

Investors may be able to enter the United States using an E-Visa, such as the E-1 Visa or the E-2 Visa. Contact one of the qualified immigration attorneys advertised on DotCO Law Marketing, L.L.C. to discuss your situation.

Treaty Investor Visa (E-2)

An applicant can obtain a treaty investor visa if he/she is coming to the United States to manage the operations of an investment for which he/she is in the process of actively investing a substantial amount of capital. Additionally, the investor must be entering the country to operate the enterprise in which he/she has acquired more than 50% ownership.

The countries with Treaties for an E-2 Visa are Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, China (Taiwan), Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Rep. of the), Congo (Rep.), (Kinshasa), Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Grenada, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldavia, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Serbia Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yugoslavia, Wallis & Futura Islands, and Western Sahara.

Contact Us

It is important to remember that immigration laws are some of the most difficult and complex regulations in U.S. law, and a competent United States immigration attorney is often required to interpret this body of law. If you need help determining whether your claim fits under any of these laws, a USA immigration attorney or USA immigration law firm can assist with not only services such as immigration appeals and USCIS applications, but also with work permits, family visas, student visas, physician and nurse visas, visitor visas, adjustment of status, green card replacement and renewal, removal of conditions, deportation hearings, asylum, removal hearings, and citizenship or naturalization. Additionally, a USA Immigration Law firm or immigration attorney could help with employment visas such as PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5, Intra-Company Visas, Non-Immigrant Visas, H-1B, E, E-3, H-2B, O, P, Q, R, or TN. Call or contact us for a free consultation to discuss your immigration issues or questions. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer, please fill out the form listed on this webpage. Immigration lawyers and law firms are available at all hours and will contact you to assist with any immigration concerns that you may have.